About Aqua Card
Aqua is a legal lender, allotted to one of the UK’s leading credit card providers.
We provide credit cards to customers who are not served by High Street Banks. Essentially, our success is due to the provision of affordable lending with fair and transparent pricing.
Take control over your finances
Our business is based in the UK with several local customer centres with agents who are ready to assist you. As a responsible credit provider, we carefully asses credit applications and base our decision on your individual circumstances.
Improve your credit rating
With us, help is available to improve your credit rating, and as a responsible lender, we will gladly provide you with tools to help you stay in control of your finances
Aqua Card Services
We take a personal approach to look for reasons to say YES! We help clients with a bad credit score to get a second chance.
Get a credit card today
Our team of experts takes a close look at all credit applications. We strive to help customers who need access to credit and want to start improving their credit score.
An Aqua credit card could be yours even if:
- you’re self-employed as such, unable to prove a regular income
- you’ve been affected by a CCJ
- you work on a part-time basis
- you are a student
- new to credit
- no history of having a credit card in the UK before
- previously been turned down for credit
- you’re earning a lower income
Aqua Card Product Details
- Loan Type Credit cards
Summary of Services
- Credit Card
- Online Service
Helping you stay in control of your finances
Begin with a credit limit of £250 to £1,200, and you could be offered an increase on your 4th statement.
Receive free unlimited access to your monthly credit report. Get text reminders, so you need not miss a payment
We'll help you manage your credit card balance
- We send regular text reminders about your payments and your credit balance
- We offer flexible payment dates, so you can choose which date works best for you
- A friendly UK-based customer support centre and hotline for when you feel stuck
- We offer online balance checking, payment facility as well as account management
How the APR works
- We charge 29.71% pa (variable) on interest for purchases
- With an APR representative of 29.7%
- We offer an expected credit limit £1,200, terms and conditions apply
Addition charges for late payments
Don't forget, failing to make payments on time or to stay within your credit limit means that you will pay additional charges. In addition, this may make obtaining credit in the future more expensive as well as difficult.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was able to buy a gift for my father thanks to Aqua Card
— Leeds —
Seeing my mother happy is one of my goals, I knew that I needed the perfect gift for her next birthday, when I heard about Aqua Card I applied immediately and I don’t regret that decision
— Birmingham —
Professional and well trained staff
— York —
Aqua Card Contact Details
- 7 Handyside St, Kings Cross London England N1C 4DA United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 21:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 21:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 21:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 21:00
- Friday 08:00 – 21:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 10:00 – 18:00