About Lloyds Bank
Our origins stretch way back to 1765 when John Taylor and Sampson Lloyd established a private banking business in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Lloyd Banks was established in 1765 and has been serving the countless individuals, businesses and communities in Britain ever since its inception. We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services including current and savings accounts, mortgages, loans and credit cards.
Important legal information
In addition, we are officiated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and frequently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as well as the Prudential Regulation Authority. Plus, all suitable deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). As such, we are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Apply online today
To assist you to choose a suitable credit card, we will just need to know the following:
- You decide how much do you want to transfer?
- And, how much do you can afford to pay each month?
Lloyds Bank Services
Applying for a credit card with us is super simple, and if your application is accepted, we could help you in taking the next step whatever it might be.
We offer a 24-month balance transfer
- A balance transfer offers you 0% fees for up to 24 months
- On balance transfers made within 90 days of opening an account with us
- A transfer fee of 1.5% after a refund
- Purchase rate offers 0% for 12 months upon opening your account
The 20-month balance transfer
- 0% Purchase and Transfer Charges
- We offer you a 20 Month purchase and balance transfer at 0%.
- In addition, on balance transfers made within 90 days of you opening an account with us.
- No Fee 0% Balance Transfer
- We offer a 0% transfer fee for up to 20 months, made within 90day of opening your account with us.
- In addition, this card offers a 0 % purchase rate offer for 6 months from the day you open your account.
- Our Balance transfer fee is 0% on transfers made within 90 days of account opening.
- And, the purchase rate offer 0% for 6 months from account opening
Lloyds Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Credit cards
Summary of Services
- Personal Loans
- Credit Cards
We strive to make your banking experience simple and convenient
Our mobile banking app makes your banking experience fast, convenient and more secure than ever before.
It is the easiest way to keep track of your spending habits. You can download the app on Google Play and Apple Store.
Mobile app minimum requirements:
A device running iOS or Android. Our app is not compatible with some older versions of the operating systems as such, check out the App Store or Google Play for more information and details.
It's quick to apply for our credit card
We'll make some assumptions about your card usage to make a fair calculation. As such, we can quickly tell you which credit card you're eligible for. It's easy to apply simply complete the online application form.
Credit card qualifying criteria
We determine how much we can lend you, and credit card issues based on your individual circumstances. To qualify for a credit card you must be 18 or over and be a UK resident to apply. Terms and conditions apply to all our credit card benefits, be sure to read these terms thoroughly, full details will be sent to you with your card. Very important, after each introductory period ends you will then be charged at the appropriate standard rate. If you have bad credit, contact us and we can help you with a second chance.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
As a platinum member I was able to use my card to renovate my house
— Southampton —
I forgot my credit card but good thing I was still able to make the contactless payment with android app
— Bath —
I lost my credit card and I requested the replacement through internet banking and I receive my card in 3 days. Such an excellent service
— London —