About 1st Stop Home Loans
A secured loan or a home loan is often a large amount provided to fund major purchases such as buying a new vehicle.
You can use the loan to consolidating existing debts, renovating your home, with our secured home loan we could help to make your plans a reality.
Can you afford a loan?
Loans offered will be subject to an assessment of your creditworthiness, affordability of the loan and your ability to make the necessary repayments without causing you financial difficulty.
We know everyone has different needs
Depending on your needs at 1st Stop Home Loans, we offer secured loans from £5,000 to £50,000 subject to your personal circumstances. Representative 23.6%APRC (fixed).
1st Stop Home Loans Services
APRC is a term you will see on lending products; it stands for Annual Percentage Rate of Charge.
APCR is used so that the customer can understand a total percentage chargeable, based on their total amount borrowed. The representative APRC is an amount calculated as an example dependant on the amount borrowed.
Representative 23.6%APRC based on a loan of £20,000 repayable over 120 months at an interest rate of 17.4% pa (fixed). Monthly repayment of £405.62. Acceptance fee £995. Broker fee £2,000. Total interest payable £28,674.40. Total amount payable £48,674.40.
Get an obligation-free quote
If you feel that you can repay the loan you will be happy to note that all our quotes are obligation-free and we offer loans to suit most circumstances. Our terms range from 24 months to 240 months and don't worry, we do a soft credit search. Ensuring your credit won’t be affected in any way.
1st Stop Home Loans Product Details
- Loan Type Home loans
- Loan Amount up to £50,000
Summary of Services
- Home Loans
- Quick Loans
Get a reliable and affordable home loan today
If you are thinking of debt consolidation, you should be aware that you may be extending the terms of the debt.
So why us?
1st Stop Home Loans Limited (Company Number 5667257) is part of the 1st Stop Group (Company Number 05438114).1st Stop Home Loans are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are committed to lending to our customers responsibly, meaning we do not want to put customers into unsustainable debt by lending them money that they can’t afford to repay.
The four-step process:
- Step 1: Check if you are eligible to apply for our secured loan and if so, complete our quick online application form.
- Step 2: One of our qualified underwriters will call you to go through your application in detail and provide you with a quote based on your requirements and circumstances.
- Step 3: We will send you a pack in the post or by email for you to check and sign which will include Adequate Explanations, detailing the characteristics of the product, fees and our remuneration; Mortgage Illustration (European Standard Information Sheet or ESIS) containing the key features of the product, cost of credit and your rights and obligations, additional features and complaints procedure.
- Step 4: On receipt of your signed documents, we will issue you with a Binding Mortgage Offer. Before we fund your loan, we will have a final call with you to re-confirm you are happy with the terms and conditions, set up your direct debit, answer any questions you may have and release your funds.
Repaying your loan
1st Stop Home Loans will collect payments from your credit card, debit card or by direct debit on the agreed repayment dates. If you can repay your home loan early, let us know by phone, email, or letter stating the earlier date that you wish to settle.
However, we will always act sympathetically to customers who are experiencing financial difficulties. If you are unable to repay your 1st Stop Home Loan we ask that you contact us as soon as practically possible; ideally, you should do this before your repayment becomes due.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Their customer service was really good, I got my loan faster than expected
— London —
Their application was simple and was processed really quickly
— Brighton —
The best service I had! Their staff was so friendly and helped me with the whole process
— Oxford —
1st Stop Home Loans Contact Details
- 10 Whitehills Dr Blackpool England FY4 5LW United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 19:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 19:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed